Monday, November 15, 2010

Cleaning Day

So Mom went on a cleaning fit today. Now her is usually pretty lazy so I is not use to dis. We has discovered that I is ALWAYS underfoot. Ebery time her turned around her nearly tripped ober me. Well I had to supervise!   I LUBS soap bubbles. Does not understand why I can't nom dem and I LUBS leaving wittle footprints all ober wet floors. Does not know why her kept following me wif da mop. Her was mopping behind me while I was walking. I thought dey added character. Making da beds was fun....until her gave up trying to get me off and made da bed wif me in it! OH MY!!! Was a bit dark in dere. Thankfully her rescued me quick. I does not tink I will stay on da bed wif her making it anymore BOL I will just keeps playing wif da edges and tripping her. What else is a Pap to do when not da center of attention? Now is time for noms and nappies. Dat was a hard days work. Until tomorrow.
Bandy Baby

1 comment: