Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh what fun I had!

We went out to OriginalMom's yesterday. One of da Papillons needed to be clipped and bathed. He started off as a big fluff-ball and ended up with a fluffy tail and head (BOL). After dat was done I was put in a pen to play with Miss Kitty. Her is a baaaaaaaaaaaad wittle Pap!! Her liked chewing on my ears. I thought dere was a mistake dat I was in da pen. I is NEBER in a pen. But Mom kept walking by and Miss Kitty kept me on my toes so was not too bad! Meanwhile Mom was bathing three, three month old Irish Wolfhounds. You should have heard da commotion! I gathered dat dey did not like da bathtub. Mom got a bit of a bath too. I is glad she was too tired after all dat to bath me!!! I had chicken a scalloped potatoes for supper. I lubs chicken. I had almost a whole breast to myself!!! So yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment